Friday, October 26, 2012

Experiments in Koolaid Pt. 2

This yarn is beautiful!
LOOK AT IT!












LOOK AT THE COLORS!


AAAAAAH!

EEEEEEEEEEE!!






























































I am so happy with how it turned out! I love the way the colors blend together, and I can't wait to start a project! I think I'm going to name this yarn Berry Picking

I am so excited to try this again! I have to wait a while longer until I have a little bit more money to buy some more un-dyed yarn, but in the meantime I am going to look through my stash and see if I have any yarn that I can dye or over-dye. 

More adventures to come! 
I just finished a Christmas scarf for my sister, and I am working on a couple more Christmas projects as well. There will be pictures soon! 

-Nicole








No comments:

Post a Comment