Sunday, January 20, 2013

Knitwise Podcast Episode One: Diving in


I recorded my first podcast video! Please watch and give me advice. 




Show notes:


Knitwise:

Finished Objects:
1) Snuggly Sweater using Blue Alvarez's Nutmeg sweater with Laines du Nord Prancer in color 77 on size US 9, 5.5 mm needles
2) Spiral Cowl using Amanda Berka's Lator Gator pattern with Yarns of Italy's Inammorata DK in Bright Blue on size US 6, 4 mm needles
3) Groovy Socks using Wendy D. Johnson's Sport Weight Toe Up Socks with a Gusset Heel with Knit Pick's Felici Sport in the Groovy colorway on US 2, 2.75 mm needles
4) Basic Poems Shawl using Janina Wikholm's Pretty Basic pattern with Wisdom Yarn's Poems in color 172 on US 8, 5 mm needles

Yarnwise:

1) 2 skeins of Knit Picks Felici Sport (75% superwash merino, 25% nylon) in the Stream Bed colorway
2) 2 hanks of Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud (100% baby alpaca) in the Iris Heather color
3) 4 skeins of elann.com Peruvian Baby Silk (80% baby alpaca, 20% silk) in Parchment and Aubergine

Plans (wise?)

1) Laura Ayler's Faberge pattern with (possibly) Knit Picks Gloss Fingering
2) Boyfriend socks with Knit Picks Felici sport
3) Stacey Trock's Otto the monster with Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Peacock

Otherwise:

1) I organized my yarn! 
2) I am watching Eureka and reading Carl Sagan's Contact


No comments:

Post a Comment